We run weekly consultation days for authors, editors, translators and literary event organisers. An one-on-one consultation usually lasts 45 minutes. Our schreiben & leben counsellors are highly experienced and successful freelancers who went through the same ups and downs as you might have and are more than happy to share their extensive knowledge. They will answer your questions and work with you on possible solutions – whether it’s about signing up for the KSK, the quest for a publisher or agent, customer acquisition, help with grant applications, networking possibilities or even strategies for work organisation and customer management. The consultation days are available in English, Spanish and several other languages.
You can book an one-on-one consultation here: REGISTRATION
Upcoming consultation days:
- 13.10.2021, consultation day on contract law and data security law with Karina Filusch.
- 19.10.2021, consultation day on self-publishing with Michael Meisheit.
- 20.10.2021, consutlation day on the Artists Social Insurance Fund (KSK) with Lena Müller.
- 26.10.2021, consultation day on how to find a publishing house or literary agency with Ulrike Ostermeyer.
- 27.10.2021, consultation day on crowd-funding with Andra Schwarz.
Corona update: All consultations are currently being held by telephone or video call via Zoom (no registration or account necessary).
Have you already taken part in a consultation?
Then we would appreciate your feedback: EVALUATION