We run weekly consultation days for authors, editors, translators and literary event organisers. An one-on-one consultation usually lasts 45 minutes. Our schreiben & leben counsellors are highly experienced and successful freelancers who went through the same ups and downs as you might have and are more than happy to share their extensive knowledge. They will answer your questions and work with you on possible solutions – whether it’s about signing up for the KSK, the quest for a publisher or agent, customer acquisition, help with grant applications, networking possibilities or even strategies for work organisation and customer management. The consultation days are available in English, Spanish and several other languages.
You can book an one-on-one consultation here: REGISTRATION
Upcoming consultation days:
- 17.04.2021, consultation day on the collective management organization VG Wort with Henry Steinhau
- 20.04.2021, consultation day on the topic of grants and social insurance for artists (Künstlersozialkasse) with Marwa Younes Almokbel
- 27./28.04.2021 (FULLY BOOKED), consultation day on exposés with Rabea Edel
- 29.04.2021 (FULLY BOOKED), consultation day with Jonathan Nieraad in Hebrew
- 06.05.2021, consultation day on podcasts with Susan Stone
- 10.05.2021, consultation day on grants for comic book artists with Thomas Henseler
- 11.05.2021, consultation day on how to find a publisher or literary agency with Axel Haase
- 18.05.2021, consultation day on publishing contracts and license agreements with Julia Balogh
- 19.05.2021, consultation day on funding opportunities for literary event organizers with Karla Montasser
- 26.05.2021, consultation day on self-publishing with Anja Schreiber
- 27.05.2021, consultation day on self-marketing and on how to acquire customers for editors with Joachim Fries
- 31.05.2021, consultation day on grants and applications with Daniela Seel
Corona update: All consultations are currently being held by telephone or video call via Zoom (no registration or account necessary).
Have you already taken part in a consultation?
Then we would appreciate your feedback: EVALUATION