We run weekly consultation days for authors, editors, translators and literary event organisers. An individual consultation usually lasts 45 minutes. Our schreiben & leben counsellors are highly experienced and successful freelancers who went through the same ups and downs as you might have and are more than happy to share their vast experience. They will answer your questions and work with you on possible solutions – whether it’s about signing up for the KSK, the quest for a publisher or agent, customer acquisition, help with grant applications, networking possibilities or even strategies for work organisation and customer management.
You can find an overview of our consultants here
You can make an one-on-one consultation appointment here: REGISTRATION
Have you already taken part in a consultation? Then we would appreciate your feedback: evaluation
Upcoming consultation days:
- 24.02.2021, consultation day on the topic of social insurance for artists (Künstlersozialkasse) with Lena Müller
- 25.02.2021, consultation day on the topic of cooperative law with Rupay Dahm
- 02.03.2021, consultation day with Matthias Nawrat in Polish
- 03.03.2021, consultation day on self-publishing and acquisition for editors and authors with Carsten Schmidt
- 10.03.2021, consultation day on social media for literary freelancers with Christian Dittloff
- 11.03.2021, consultation day on the topic of grants and applications for authors with Paula Fürstenberg
- 18.03.2021, consultation day with Anastasia Gorokhova in Russian
- 24.03.2021, consultation day on accounting with Eva Stelzer
- 30.03.2021, consultation day with Charlotte Bomy in French
Due to the current situation, one-on-one consultations are taking place remotely until further notice, either via video conference on Zoom or telephone.